New version V2.1 Universal VFO for all ILER, MFT, EGV transceivers and similar projects.
ILER-DDS V2.1 VFO SPECIFICATIONS
- Universal VFO for all ILER, MFT, EGV transceivers and similar projects.
- S-METER level indicator with S-0 to S-9 and 10-level graphica bar.
- S-METER voltage input 0 to 5V direct or inverted, with independent adjustment of ach level.
- Dual VFO, VFO-A and VFO-B
- RIT / SPLIT function without limit.
- Configurable Tuning Steps: selected ones or all steps. 10Hz to 10Mhz
- Programmable IF Offset IF=RF+VFO, IF=VFO-RF, IF= RF-VFO, IF=0 (RF generator)
- Programmable upper and lower band limit.
- Fine calibration of the frequency reference by software (up to 1Hz accuracy).
- Voltmeter display with 0.1V accuracy (0.01V calibration).
- Auxiliary I/O pins for expansioin..
- 2 x SINEWAVE OUTPUTS.
- 2 x SQUARE OUTPUTS.
- LOW SPURIOUS. TX and RX mixers spectrum is equal to or better than a VXO one.
- DDS AD9850BRS integrated circuit.
- Reference clock: 125MHz
- Signal output level at 200 ohms: 300mVpp 35MHz // 800mVpp 20MHz
- User programmable "Welcom message": callsign or name.
- LOCK function for push button and encoder.
- Automatic record of last used frequency or current frequency.
- 2 Line x 8 character LCD with AUTO-ON-OFF configurable backlight..
- Power supply: 9-14V about 100mA.
- Outboard encoder for a more versatile mechanical configuration.
- Small size "sandwich" module, easy to fix with srews or glue.
- Total spaced used: 51 x 36 x 40 mm W-L-H (with soldered LCD 35 mm L). LCD window size 29 x 19 mm.
- Soft touch non stop rotary encoder (like commercial equipment).
- 24 steps per revolution encoder (maximun speed 36 steps/s).
- Simple, direct, and immediate configuration through menus.
- All settings are stored in EEPROM (1 million write/read cycles (minimum) and 100-year).
- PIC18F2525-I/SP microcontroller 20MHz clock.
- Complete kit for an easy construction: all parts, encoder and 3 PCB included (SMD parts already soldered).
To place an order and manuals download go to the new website
DDS output signal 10MHz.
DDS output signal 20MHz.